This is the updated version of our popular N2R High Clearance Skid for the Traxxas TRX-4. We have gained 4mm of additional ground clearance compared to the stock skid in critical areas, and we have created smoother surfaces with better angles for sliding over roots and rocks with ease. V2 is printed in ultra strong, ultra high resolution nylon.
- 1x skid
- 1x M3x8 FHCS
- 2x M3X16 BHCS
- 1x M3x8 BHCS
- 2x M3x30 BHCS
- Reuse stock hardware in stock locations EXCEPT as follows:
- (a) use M3x8 FHCS under front of skid to attach transmission (replaces stock M3x10 BHCS)
- (b) use M3x16 BHCS to attach front lower links (replaces stock M3x15 BHCS)
- (c) use M3x8 BHCS to attach right rear of transmission (replaces stock M3x10 BHCS)
- (d) use M3x30 BHCS to attach rear upper links (replaces stock M3x25 BHCS)
- Completely remove side tray on right side before installing N2R skid
- Install front upper link in N2R skid BEFORE securing the skid to the chassis with the remaining 6 screws.
- Make sure the front upper link screw is properly aligned with the receiving hole in the skid opposite the chassis rail before tightening the front upper link screw all the way.
- Tighten all screws by hand and be careful not to overtighten. Use of power drivers may result in stripping out screw holes in the N2R skid.
ReviewsChristopher JonesFitment was spot on, material in nice quality, tucked links up nice and low.Grant Dickerson
NR2 High clearance skidAwesome upgrade for the Trx4 or Trx6, high quality, big clearance gains and a great price. What's not to love about this skid plate?Waldo Quinney
High clearance skidGreat quality and fit perfectly.Kenny brown
Trx4 vw skidVery nice quality. Really happy with the product. Also have the battery traySamuel M Carmel
Trx4 skidGreat product, bolted up nicely. Easy install.Abel Jaime
N2rvery happy i very fast shipping thanks bowhouserc the BEST.Jordan
High Clearance SkidVery happy with this product very high quality, super strong and smooth, not worried to strip holes, and since its a one piece unit it actually holds my motor in placer tighter than stock, only problem I had is the countersunk screw going into bottom of transmission is too short “m3x8” and wont tighten properly, countersunk m3x10 countersunk tightens down but slightly too long, not much I can do as they don't make m3x9 from what I can find. Other than that its a solid 9.5/10 from me.Curt
Fast shipping and excellent figment of the parts I bought Thanks!Highly recommend and easy company to do business with.Adam Hays
Great Product!Installed perfect and adds to the performance of TRX4JC
N2R SkidI bought and promptly returned version one of this skid. It was a pretty bad 3D printed part. However, the V2 skid is completely different. This is a high quality part with excellent fit and finish. Installation was great and gear mesh was spot on. Recommended!
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: BTX-0050C-V2UPC:Width: 4.0 (in)Height: 7.0 (in)Depth: 2.0 (in)