If you're looking to take your Losi LMT to the next level, look no further. Our Low CG Electronics Tray for the LMT is the perfect companion for our popular Low CG Battery Tray. Our tray allows you to lower your electronics (up to 15 mm lower than the stock mounting location!) to help improve stability, and we've included a receiver box that accepts the stock receiver box cover with a pass-through for ESC and servo leads. We've even incorporated mounting points for the stock Spektrum ESC and on/off switch.
- 1x Low CG Electronics Tray
- 4x M3x12 mm button head screws
- 2x M3x8 mm button head screws
- Remove 2x M3x14mm cap head screws securing receiver box lid. Save lid and screws.
- Remove M3 grub screw securing antenna tube. Save grub screw and tube.
- Remove M3x10mm screw securing ESC on/off switch and save.
- Remove 2x M3x14mm BHCS screws securing ESC and save these screws.
- Disconnect and remove your ESC and receiver.
- Remove the 4 screws securing the stock ESC tray through the side cage and remove tray from chassis. You may need to use some pressure to release stock ESC tray from chassis side plates.
- Install receiver in receiver box portion of BowHouse RC Low CG Electronics Tray and re-connect wires. Install receiver box lid using stock M3x14mm cap head screws. Install antenna tube using stock M3 grub screw if desired (optional).
- Install ESC onto BowHouse RC Low CG Electronics Tray. If using the stock Spektrum receiver, you can re-use the stock M3x14mm BHCS screws to install the ESC, and you can re-use the stock M3x10mm BHCS screw to install the on/off switch on top of the receiver box portion of the BowHouse tray. If using an aftermarket ESC, using double-stick tape and/or zip ties to secure ESC to tray.
- Install BowHouse RC Low CG Electronics Tray onto chassis using included 4x M3x12mm BHCS screws in the stock ESC mounting location.
- Secure front of BowHouse RC Low CG Electronics Tray using 2x M3x8mm BHCS screws through the corresponding chassis holes as shown.
- Let 'er rip!!!