The Losi LMT has taken the solid axle monster truck world by storm. Now it's time to raise the bar on your LMT by lowering the battery with our BowHouse RC Low CG Battery Tray for the Losi LMT. Lowering the battery significantly improves stability and will help you get the most out of this beast. Killer Helios batteries are sold here:
- 1x Low CG Battery Tray
- 1x 225mm non-slip battery strap
- 2x M2.5x12 cap head screws
- 2x M3x10mm flat head screws
- M3 countersunk washer
- Remove the stock battery tray from the truck. Save the 2x M3 locknuts used to secure the rear for use with BowHouse battery tray.
- Remove the forward most screws securing the headers to the LMT chassis.
- Install the non-skid battery strap (included) with the non-skid side facing the battery.
- Install the battery tray starting with the included 2x M3x12mm flat head screws and countersunk washers with M3 locknuts at the rear of the battery tray. We recommend installing the screws with the screw heads and washers inside the battery tray and the M3 locknuts outside the chassis plates.
- Install the front of the battery tray using the 2x M2.5x12mm cap head screws into the plastic headers.