These spacers are designed to work with the SVT Big Bore Motor Mount to allow use of taller than stock gear ratios, as well as longer big-bore motors like the Castle 2028 and Hobbywing 56113 motors.
Gear ratio guide:
- Accommodates most Mod 1 gear ratios from 83 to 90 total teeth (spur + pinion)
- Accommodates most Mod 1.5 gear ratios from 55 to 60 total teeth (spur + pinion)
- We recommend spur/pinion ratios of 1.6 or higher with the Hobbywing 5687 motor.
- We recommend spur/pinion ratios of 1:1 or higher with the Castle 2028 and Hobbywing 56113 motors.
- 2x risers
- 4x M3x20mm flat head screws
- 2x M4x16mm cap head screws
- 4x M4x30mm cap head screws
- 4x M4 washers
- Attach 1 riser under each side of the SVT Big Bore Motor Mount using included M3x20mm screws (2 per risers) and M4x16mm screws (1 per risers) with thread lock
- Use included M4x30mm screws and M4 washers with thread lock to attach motor mount and risers to chassis
- Slide motor mount left/right to adjust mesh before tightening screws