In our endless pursuit to make the Element Enduro IFS platform the best is can be, we turned our attention to the servo mounting plate. Our CNC mounting plate is significantly stiffer than the stock plastic piece, allowing you to maximize the performance of your servo. But we didn’t stop there. We designed our plate so the steering servo mounts from above, making it much easier to service or swap your steering servo. We also added mounting holes to fit both standard sized servo winches and the Reef’s RC micro servo winch. Give it a try...we think you'll like it.
- CNC machined aluminum servo mounting plate
- 4x M3x12mm flat head screws
- The BowHouse RC CNC machined aluminum servo mounting plate is a direct replacement for the stock mounting plate. You will reuse all of the stock mounting hardware EXCEPT you will use the included 4x M3x12mm flat head screws to attach the shock towers to the chassis instead of the stock M3x14mm screws. Since this is a director replacement of the stock part, your Element instruction manual is a helpful resource to use during the installation for further assistance.
- Start by removing all 4 screws securing the stock mounting plate to the chassis through the shock towers. You will NOT reuse these 4 screws.
- Remove the 2 M3x6 flat head screws securing the bell cranks to the stock mounting plate and save these screws.
- Remove the 4 screws that secure the gearbox risers to the mount and save these screws.
- Remove the screws securing the front skid to the front bumper mount and save these screws.
- On one side of the chassis, remove the 2 screws securing the front bumper mount to the chassis and the 2 screws securing the battery tray to the chassis.
- Remove the steering servo from the stock mounting plate and save the servo mount screws. Note: if you do not have a ball-tipped hex wrench, you may need to detach the rear skid plate from the gearbox mount to access the servo mount screws from underneath. You can reattach the rear skid as soon as you have removed the steering servo from the stock mounting plate.
- Pull apart the chassis rails to remove the stock mounting plate and insert the BowHouse RC plate. Make sure that the steering servo ears rest on top of the BowHouse RC plate. If you are planning to install a servo winch, we recommend installing the winch before you install the BowHouse mounting plate in the chassis.
- Reattach the bell cranks to the BowHouse RC plate using the original M3x6mm flat head screws with thread lock. Make sure that the steering posts are aligned with the hex pockets on the underside of the BowHouse RC plate.
- Attach the steering servo to the BowHouse RC plate from above using the stock servo mount screws with thread lock.
- Reattach the gearbox risers to the BowHouse RC plate using the stock screws.
- Reattach the shock towers using the included 4x M3x12mm flat head screws with thread lock.
- Reattach the stock bumper mount, battery tray and front skid using the stock hardware.
- Last but not least, get out and drive!
ReviewsAJThis made a big difference over the stock plastic piece. It great with the N2R steering rack and steering bell cranks. All of this together made the steering so much better and added more rigidity to the front end. Well worth it in my opinion and we'll made. No issues with fitment at all.Nikolai Shevtsov
Aluminum Servo Mounting Plate for Element IFS BEL-0070Excellent quality fit perfectlyChris Barney
Element enduro IFS upgradesThe Bowhouse Element Enduro IFS parts are the best upgrades on the market for this suspension system. I currently have the N2R Aluminum Steering Bell Cranks, Bump Stops for Element Enduro IFS, and the Aluminum Servo Mounting Plate for Element IFS installed on my knight runner. I have also used the N2R Steering Rack for Element Enduro IFS v2 on the truck. the parts are beautifully machined and coated to prevent corrosion and have withstood all the abuse I have thrown at them. All the parts except for the steering rack work with the knight customs IFS modification parts. These parts drastically improve the IFS system and make it way outperform the stock IFS. If I get another IFS truck all of these parts will be installed on it out of the box.
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: BEL-0070UPC: