The Axial Racing SCX6 is a beast, but the pan hard mounting brackets are just too weak and bend too easily. Our Nylon reinforced polymer brackets fix this problem. With a piece that mounts on both the chassis side and the axle side, it virtually eliminates bracket movement and helps prevent bracket breakage. Simple bolt on product that has been rigorously tested and proved to provide strength for those high power servos and extreme situations.
- 1x Parts Tree
- 2x M4x30MM button head screws
- Starting on the axle side, remove the right front wheel.
- Remove the screw from the lower shock so you can move the shock out of the way.
- Remove the screw from the upper link and from the pan hard link (save for reuse later).
- Use one supplied 30mm screws to attach the bracket between the upper link mount and the pan hard mount.
- Reuse the Screw on the Pan hard link to C Hub to attach pah hard link.
- Reinstall the shock.
- Reinstall the wheel.
- Move to the chassis side.
- Remove the 2 screws holding the bottom of the shock tower, and the 2 screws on top of the shock tower/fender. This should allow the fender to swing out of the way and shock tower to swing freely on the pan hard link.
- Remove the screw from the pan hard link, using one of the 30mm supplied screws, reattach link and bracket at the same time (see pix). This will stick out past the part in case you want to add a nut later (not supplied)
- Put the shock tower back into place, you will use one of the longer screws left over from the axle step where the new bracket is located.
- Re-Attach the rest of the screws.
- Sit back and admire your handy work.
- Go drive your SCX6 with confidence.
ReviewsJonThis product works really well. While there's still a tiny bit of play in steering,it's a much cheaper option then the metal shock mounts. This took about 95% of play out of the steering once installed as compared to the factory setup. I highly recommend buying this if you don't want to invest the expensive metal shock towers.Michael T
Scx6The stock axle mount (c hub) side is fine. But the upper side on shock tower inhibits full travel of steering. I ordered the treal aluminum shock tower and now have full range of left steering
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: BS6-0020UPC:Condition: NewAvailability: Usually ships within 24 hours.