There's lots to like about the new Axial SCX10 III, but the Panhard mount on the stock AR45 portal axle housing could use a little help. We've designed our Panhard reinforcement bracket to bolt right onto the stock housing with no modifications, making installation a snap. And it's made of CNC machined aluminum to withstand whatever you can throw at it out on the rocks and trails.
- Panhard reinforcement bracket
- 1x M3 x 8mm flat head screw
- 1x M3 x 20mm flat head screw
- Start by removing right front tire. Then remove screw securing right front shock and lower link to the axle housing.
- Unscrew panhard mount from axle housing.
- Snap panhard reinforcement bracket onto front of axle housing around existing panhard mount so that secondary screw hole is visible through the hole in the axle housing truss.
- Use M3 x 8mm flat head screw to secure bracket to axle housing through hole in axle housing truss (thread lock recommended).
- Use M3 x 20mm flat head screw to attach panhard to axle (do NOT use thread lock). Make sure that screw threads all the way into panhard reinforcement bracket.
ReviewsJustinHappy with how this fit and seemed to really reinforce the area. I haven’t done much aggressive driving since but it’s rolled and flipped and it’s winter so parts get more brittle and so far so good. Swapped to an aluminum pan hard frame side mount so the next area effected would be the axle side but I don’t think I’ll have any issues now.Dennis Gogan
SVT PANHARD REINFORCEMENT BRACKET FOR AXIAL SCX10 IIIGreat looking and durable partbuck henry
Scx10iii Panhard reinforcementGreat product perfect fitJeff Sprague
PANHARD REINFORCEMENT BRACKET FOR AXIAL SCX10 IIIWorks perfectly!Darren connor
Sgt SpaniardFits perfectDarren connor
Sgt SpaniardFits perfectBlake Mullins
SCX10 iii panhard reinforcementVery nice piece. Fits perfect!jim carroll
bracegreat quality fit perfectly
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: BSX-0070UPC:Width: 3.0 (in)Height: 1.0 (in)Depth: 5.0 (in)