The BowHouse RC NC60 axle family builds on the popularity of our NCYota family, offering the look of 60-Series and 14-bolt axles with the performance and durability you've come to expect from BowHouse RC. NC60 axles use GCM Racing CVDs and rear axle shafts (the same parts used for our BowHouse RC NCYota axles and GCM's TMX/TM8 axles) combined with Vaterra Ascender ring/pinion gears, and the BowHouse RC double shear knuckle / lockout combo. This is a complete axle set including that includes all housing and hardware except for steering/drag links and suspension components (links, leafs, radius arms, etc.).
Axles are typically made to order and may require up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. Housings, diff covers, knuckles and lockouts may ship separately from hardware kits. Please contact us via email at email@example.com or via PM on our Facebook page if you have questions about availability and shipping times before placing your order.
NC60 axles are currently available in the following versions:
- 170mm leafed for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 and leaf-sprung Gelande 2 applications (available in right and left drop)
- 170mm linked for RC4WD Gelande 2 (available in right and left drop)
- 170mm linked right drop for RC4WD Trail Finder 2 converted to 3-link/4-link suspension
- 170mm leafed for GCM CMAX (available in right and left drop)
- 170mm linked right drop for GCM CMAX
- 152mm leafed left drop for GCM CMAX (perfect for Tamiya F350 builds)
Please note that the 170mm leafed housings for GCM CMAX use the 66mm (152 mm NC Yota) leaf mounts available from GCM Racing.
Future versions will include:
- 170mm linked left drop for GCM CMAX (perfect for JK and JKU builds)
Please note that on RC4WD-based trucks, we recommend increasing your spur/pinion ratio (with a smaller pinion, larger spur or both) to compensate for the lower gear reduction of the Ascender gearset as compared to the stock RC4WD gearset, particularly if you plan to run tires greater than 4" OD. With the R3 single-speed or two-speed transmissions, reducing to a 10T or 11T pinion provides comparable gearing to the stock setup.
This is a complete kit and ready to assemble. Assembled set shown in photo.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU:UPC:Width: 3.0 (in)Height: 3.0 (in)Depth: 11.0 (in)