Take your DR10 to the next level with our carbon fiber battery tie-down system. Our carbon fiber brace is secured by a clasp attached to the gearbox/rear bulkhead and body clip post on top of the included steering servo mount. With the included battery stay tabs, you can fine-tune your weight distribution by moving the battery fore or aft in the battery tray area, and you can accommodate different length packs without having to add or remove foam blocks. Swapping out packs is as simple as pulling off the body clip and lifting the brace to release your pack.
For some killer Helios RC 2S 6000 100C racing lipos, visit Helios RC:
Note for carbon fiber chassis setups:
Our tie-down system works great with the Drag Race Concepts carbon fiber DR10 chassis with the addition of stays to keep the battery from shifting side-to-side. We offer side stays here:
The stock steering servo post-style brackets also work great as side stays when secured to the chassis with M3 screws through the battery strap slots.
We have not tested our system with other carbon fiber chassis setups. Our system should work on other setups as long as the relative positions of the rear bulkhead and steering servo mounts are the same as the stock chassis and there are no obstructions above the battery tray area or steering servo. However, we cannot guarantee that our system will work on setups other than the ones we've tested.
- Carbon fiber brace
- Rear clasp
- Steering servo mount
- 2x upper battery stay tabs
- 2x M3x16mm BHCS screws (for rear clasp)
- 2x M3x10mm BHCS screws (for upper battery stays)
- 1x body clip
- Remove the steering servo and posts from the chassis and save the hardware.
- Mount the steering servo to the included steering servo mount and reattach the servo and mount to the chassis using the stock hardware.
- Remove the 2x M3x10mm screws that secure the front of the rear gearbox to the back of the chassis.
- Install the included rear clasp on top of those two gearbox mounting holes with the clasp facing forward and using the included M3x16mm screws.
- Insert the carbon fiber brace into the clasp. Test to make sure the brace can be secured to the body post on top of the steering servo mount using the included body clip and that the brace can pivot up and down freely when not secured to the body post.
- Install 1 or both upper battery stay tabs into slot on carbon fiber brace and adjust location to secure your battery in your preferred location.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: BDR-0010UPC:Width: 3.0 (in)Height: 1.0 (in)Depth: 10.0 (in)